Kandies World - Masks - Filter Pocket - Nose Wire - Reusable - Adjustable - Face Mask - Adults and Teens | Kandies World Collection
This reusable mask is designed with an adjustable nose clip and ear loops. The mask creates a snug seal around your mouth and nose. It is comfortable and breathable. Each mask is made of 2 layers of protection. Use it with a filter and it will add 5 extra layers of protection for maximum safety.
What you can expect from Kandies World’s Face Masks Collection:
*** Choose your own Floral Mask***
Washable & Reusable
The mask is fully reusable and washable. Machine wash on a delicate cycle with cold water, reshape and hang to dry. Make sure to wash before the first use.
Comfort & Fit
This reusable mask is designed with an adjustable nose clip and ear loops. The mask creates a snug seal around your mouth and nose. It is comfortable and breathable.
Each mask is made of 2 layers of protection. Use it with a filter and it will add 5 extra layers.
All materials used are new and are of premium quality.
Colors & Models
We have a variety of sizes and colours available. See all options here!
Our masks can be accompanied by filters.
- Material: 87% Nylon & 13% Spandex
- Filters: Optional
- Size: One Size Fits All Adults and Teens
- Dimensions : 7,2 inch 5,2 inch
Colour options :
- Pink Rose
- Tropical Palm Trees
- Navy Roses
How to wear a face mask?
So, how to wear face mask? Although our masks are reusable, there is still an important procedure to follow when wearing a face mask. Here are some tips on how to wear a mask that we recommend:
- Clean your hands before you put your mask on, as well as before and after you take it off, and after you touch it at any time.
- Make sure it covers both your nose, mouth and chin.
- When you take off a mask, store it in a clean plastic bag, and every day either wash it if it’s a fabric mask, or dispose of a medical mask in a trash bin.
How to wash cloth face mask?
Once you have finished using our reusable masks, we strongly suggest that you clean them. Here are a few suggestions on how to clean your masks properly with different cleaning methods:
- Wash your mask: wash your cloth mask whenever it gets dirty or at least daily. If you have a disposable face mask, throw it away after wearing it once.
- Using a washing machine: include your mask with your regular laundry. Use regular laundry detergent and the appropriate settings according to the fabric label.
- By hand: wash your mask with tap water and laundry detergent or soap. Rinse thoroughly with clean water to remove detergent or soap.
- Dry your mask : dry your mask completely in a warm or hot dryer
- Air dry : hang your mask in direct sunlight to dry completely. If you cannot hang it in direct sunlight, hang or lay it flat and let it dry completely.