Kandies World – Face Mask Hydro-Dipped Splashed or Line Patterns Glow & UV Reactive, Mask With Layers, Filter Pocket, Washable, Reusable Adults And Teens Masks
What you can expect from Kandies World’s Face Masks:
Washable & Reusable
The mask is fully reusable and washable. Hand wash only with cold water, reshape and hang to dry. Make sure to wash before the first use.
Comfort & Fit
The mask creates a snug seal around your mouth and nose. It is comfortable and breathable. Use it with a filter and it will add 5 extra layers of protection for maximum safety.
Each mask is made of 3 layers of protection.
All used materials are of premium quality to ensure maximum protection.
Please note that every hydro-dipped item is unique as they’re individually designed by an artist, patterns will be different from the pictures but will respect the design and color sequence that you select. See our Hydro-Dipped Collection Here.
- Electric Lilac
- Lemon Lime
- Fuchsia Pistachio
- Lavender Sky
- Pastel Cotton Candy
- Yellow Pool
- Material: 80% Nylon – 20% Spandex
- Filters: Optional
- Size: One Size Fits All
- Dimensions : 6,75 inch 5 inch
***Hand wash only with cold water, reshape and hang to dry.***
How to wear a face mask?
So, how to wear face mask? Although our masks are reusable, there is still an important procedure to follow when wearing a face mask. Here are some tips on how to wear a mask that we recommend:
- Clean your hands before you put your mask on, as well as before and after you take it off, and after you touch it at any time.
- Make sure it covers both your nose, mouth and chin.
- When you take off a mask, store it in a clean plastic bag, and every day either wash it if it’s a fabric mask, or dispose of a medical mask in a trash bin.
How to wash cloth face mask?
Once you have finished using our reusable masks, we strongly suggest that you clean them. Here are a few suggestions on how to clean your masks properly with different cleaning methods:
- Wash your mask: wash your cloth mask whenever it gets dirty or at least daily. If you have a disposable face mask, throw it away after wearing it once.
- Using a washing machine: include your mask with your regular laundry. Use regular laundry detergent and the appropriate settings according to the fabric label.
- By hand: wash your mask with tap water and laundry detergent or soap. Rinse thoroughly with clean water to remove detergent or soap.
- Dry your mask : dry your mask completely in a warm or hot dryer
- Air dry : hang your mask in direct sunlight to dry completely. If you cannot hang it in direct sunlight, hang or lay it flat and let it dry completely.